|Year of establishment||1885 A.D|
|Population as per 2011 Census||11919|
|Location of Cantt. Board Office||B No.13 Pinewalk|
- To emerge as one of the best managed Cantonment providing quality services to the troops and civil population
- To maintain friendly, clean and green Cantonment free from any pollution.
- To move towards a self sustaining local body.
- Excellence in work, service and commitments thereby providing :
- Service in courteous and professional manner.
- Maintaining and developing the value of property vested in or entrusted to.
- To encourage conservation measures for water and environment.
- Prevention and removal of encroachment and unauthorized construction.
- To manage and utilize the resources in a judicious way in better interest of the Board and its citizens.
- Respect, compassion, dedication and commitment to our duties.
- Courteous, honest and impartial in our duties and services.